About my adventures in Paris. Feel free to leave comments.

Monday 1 December 2014

Full weeks

So as you all may have noticed I haven't been writing too actively here. One of the reasons is that my computer has had some problems and is currently not working. The other reason is that I've had a lot of extra things going on so I haven't had the time or energy to sit down and write. 


Anyway Hannah hasn't been able to visit as much during the weeks since she's babysitting herself. I've found that now when we haven't been able to meet up as much as before things here have become more difficult. Yes we meet up every weekend but it's the weeks that get hard. 


One of the old au pairs came to visit so we went out for a walk and looked at some lamas which was very nice. 


 Hannah and Ta's is on the same day so Hannah came over and we had a little birthday party. 

Last week was filled with driving around a whole lot more than  normal. This resulted in me having less time to myself and less time to take care of my duties. 

On Wednesday O had a thanksgiving dinner at their school. It was the first time I spent thanksgiving so that was interesting. Everyone seemed to enjoy the party. 


On Friday Hannah and I had a thanksgiving party with some of her American friends so we met some new people which was great. 

On Saturday we babysat since Ta was having a sleepover party with a friend. 

Yesterday a friend got baptised so the service was special. We met some more Americans after the service and I came to the conclusion that I haven't met so many Americans in my entire life.

After church Hannah had choir practice so we went to the Swedish church in Paris. At first I sat and read where they had their practice but later on I went and helped out with some of the preparations for their Christmas market. 


By the time we got back to Orgeval I was really tired and just wanted to sleep. Unfortunately we didn't get to sleep as early as I had hoped but early enough I suppose. 

We found out that T had been sick so today he stayed at home. Now I need to go and pick up O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment